Just 'cause the lawn's bigger, that don't make the grass greener.
I had such high hopes, moving to Santa Rosa, but we ran into so many bumps, and roadblocks, and potholes, that we eventually had to detour. We found no help and no relief. It was much worse than before, and I felt I was literally being crushed by the stress. I was stuck in a nightmare, and I had never been so homesick. I just wanted my old life back.
We decided to move home, and were able to find a suitable school option in town. Two days a week in a classroom, and homestudy support. Online speech therapy (hmm...skeptical, but open-minded). The admins gave us no problems, and seem very relaxed compared to everyone else we have dealt with. He starts at the end of August.
Once we were back in the house, slowly, I could start to breathe again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment