What I had the hardest time with, was figuring out the spiritual significance of the situation. How could so many signs point us so strongly in a direction, only to fall-through and cause strife? It just didn't jive with my ideas about how life works.
I thought a good m.o. is: Watch for signs, seize opportunities, follow hunches.
Eventually, I remembered what I took away from reading The Alchemist many years ago. "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." I can't see the design, just the execution, and it takes time to gain retrospective to see clearly. There were important things I learned through the experience, and I came home with very different perspectives, appreciations, and approaches. Like Santiago, I had to take the long way home, or I would not have arrived there, changed in the ways I needed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment