In the evening, I got a notification from my iTooth app, updating FMO's status from Wiggly to Hanging-by-a-Thread. That night, I came to make the switch, but there was no tooth. Why am I even surprised at this point?
The wi-fi reception is so spotty in the hills, I only had about a half a bar. So, I didn't get the report until just after I reached in the tooth pillow and came up with zilch. He went to the beach with six teeth missing, and came home with seven missing, no tooth in hand. Accounts Receivable has been all up on my case since this kid started cutting his Bigs. As if that wasn't enough to chap my wings, I received another update that there was a last minute gift change. Man... so fickle. I had to abort the whole operation.
Since I typically leave money for teeth, I usually just have to lug around a bunch of change, a few paper denominations, and, occasionally, toys. I did go back another night to deliver his gift, but I had to take his original gift home (I believe the phrasing in the bi-laws is "no-givesies-backsies"). He got horse figures, and I am now the unwitting owner of a pug dog.
Yours truly,
The Tooth Fairy
Grillz, LLC
www.cashforteeth.com
The Tooth Fairy
Grillz, LLC
www.cashforteeth.com
No comments:
Post a Comment